English Customer Representative (Canada)
888SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
Must have/Essential Skills:
• B2+ fluency in English, both verbal and written.
• Service mindset, good negotiation skills, empathy, and customer focus.
• Confident written and verbal communicator
• Reasoning skills, analytical abilities, and the ability to make decisions.
• Strong team player, confident and flexible when required.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills, ability to work under pressure.
• Computer literacy
Nice to have/ Desirable:
• Experience in Contact Center
• Experience in the Online Gaming Industry
Looking for service-motivated individuals to provide best-in-class customer service in the industry in response to our customers’ inbound contacts via phone, chat, and e-mail.
Working with a top-notch and highly skilled team, you'll be at the forefront of creating amazing customer experiences for a well-established and leading organization within the online gaming industry.
Working shifts: from Monday to Sunday – 03:00 PM to 7:00 AM (3 PM – 12 AM, 10 PM – 7 AM)
• Handling all customer-related queries via all contact channels: phone, chat, and emails.
• Maintain the highest standard of quality and quantity of responses on all Customer related topics (ie. general account queries, gameplay, payment and withdrawal queries, Responsible Gaming, and Regulatory Compliance as applicable).
• Work according to established standards as part of the Team alongside the Team Leader & Supervisors.
• Escalate sensitive cases according to set procedures to the relevant department
• Perform additional tasks as required by the Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Relations Managers, Operations Managers or Head of Department
• More experienced agents may be asked to assist with mentoring new team members.
• Test new games, products, and software if required, and provide feedback.
• Competitive salary above industry standards
• Performance bonuses
• Meal vouchers
• Night supplement (25% for night hours)
• Weekend supplement (10% for weekend hours)
• Private medical subscription
• Referral bonuses
• Possibility of professional development and internal moves within the Company