PitechPlus is a consulting group that offers a wide range of services covering IT&C software development and business. At the core of the company, our development teams in Cluj-Napoca and Târgu Mureș shape custom software solutions to fit any industry, through passion and hard work. We are engineered to evolve together and to build long-term partnerships with our clients.
Together with talented people, we want to build solutions that improve, innovate and offer positive experiences on everyday life.
- 5+ years of experience in advanced web programming and 2+ years in a leadership role
- Experience managing and coaching teams of 5 or more developers
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Experience with Symfony/Laravel frameworks
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL), Redis
- Excellent knowledge of OOP design principles
- Strong understanding of the server-side software, scalability, performance, and reliability aspects
- Problem solving, analytic, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English required
- Experience with Azure is a plus
Living our values:
- Be a team player - collaborative engagement, share cool ideas, recognise and value the contribution of each of the team members. Support when needed - great teams win together.
- Passionate about technology - the latest technology, trends and innovation are your source of inspiration. Sharing your knowledge with the community and helping others to grow is your main purpose.
- Client Value Creation - go beyond expectation to offer the best in class solutions. Committed to high performance in delivering our promise.
- Team management: keeping the trains running on time, keeping colleagues unblocked and raising concerns to management when they are stuck.
- Mentor colleagues to ensure they are growing their technical and social skills.
- Organize and facilitate productive feedback and feedback sessions with stakeholders.
- If the team has a misalignment, spend time alongside the software architects, business analysts, or product owners to guide them towards productivity.
- Align the overall project goals with the execution of the sprint goals. Bring up conflicts in a productive manner. Commit to the product vision once set.
- Define and execute the delivery plan for specific features or internal system maintenance/upgrade.
- Strive to reduce technical debt while communicating with teammates about any larger refactor.
- When tasks are large, work on scoping work down into smaller, actionable parts.
- Structure code in a manner that anticipates the type of scale and maintenance required for the scope of the work. Strive for legible and maintainable code in authoring and reviewing pull requests.
- Actively participate in engineering efforts that help streamline the experience of product development.
- Troubleshoot performance issues and build scalable solutions.
- You have continuous access to workshops and training because your growth is encouraged and sustained
- You get company support for your professional growth plan
- You benefit from a premium medical care package
- You are allowed to work from everywhere
- Access to a flexible-benefits package from which to choose annually according to your needs
- You must join our unforgettable team buildings and parties to convince yourself we don't miss a chance to have fun.