Have you met Ioana, our ETL/DWH developer? She is the newbie in the Development team and we are sure that her first questions can also help you decide if you are ready to pack up your things and be part of this one-way adventure.
So, what are Ioana’s day to day tasks?
- Works closely with the business and IT application owners to understand, document and design ETL processes and needs
- Participates in the defining, development and implementation of data warehouse and data mart’s databases and their content
- Develops and maintains mapping logic to move data content from varied sources systems to the data warehouse / data marts
- Designs, Develops, Tests, Optimizes and Deploys ODI packages and Oracle stored procedures / packages to perform all ETL related functions
- Plans and coordinates ETL and database roll-outs with project team members, development and database engineers
- Provides support, maintenance and issue investigation and resolution for ETL processes
- Set up and maintain design and development principles, standards and guidelines for ETL Framework / DWH Architecture and way of working
As you can imagine, this is not all you need to know before deciding if you want to be Ioana’s peer. Here is what you need to have in your luggage before buying this ticket:
- Knowledge of and experience in ETL, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts, principles, approaches, technologies and architectures
- Experience in designing, developing, tuning, debugging and deploying Oracle stored procedures / packages , ETL flows
- Experience with ETL processes and practices in data warehousing and data mart environments
- Experience with : PL/SQL, Oracle Database, any ETL tool
Anyhow, we chose Ioana because she believes that “sharing is caring”, including experiences and maybe, once in a while, a piece of cake. In this case, it would be nice to share with us some of these:
- 2+ years of ETL and database design, monitoring and tuning, profiling and performance optimization
- Comprehensive knowledge of underlying architecture of Oracle Database , ODI platform, DWH Solution
- Experience with ODI, APEX, COGNOS
- Ability to debug and solve complex problems, to manage multiple priorities, follow a project plan and meet project deliverables, working with and within cross functional Development, QA, Test and Production Teams.
Now that you have all the information, what is keeping you in place? Be spontaneous, take the initiative and press the applying button, you don’t want to miss the flight! Ioana and us can’t wait to get to know you and answer all of your questions.
“The new ETL/DWH colleague is waited for at the Raiffeisen Development Gate!”