Business System Analyst
We are looking for a skilled Business Systems Analyst to join our Raiffeisen Bank Data Stream.
You should be insightful, inquisitive, and naturally collaborative. We are looking for a problem solver, a colleague that is happy to share ideas and opinions.
You will be part of a highly motivated IT team and will work closely with IT architects, developers, testers and application admins, while keeping a close collaboration with the business lines.
Job qualifications and requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher;
- Advanced skills in one SQL flavor (T-SQL/ PL-SQL/ DB2 SQL…);
- 3+ years of experience in business & system analysis on projects and regular changes;
- Fluent in English;
- Previous experience with implementations of data management solutions (data warehouse, reporting systems);
- Previous experience within the financial services sector.
We will appreciate if you:
- Are familiar with data warehouse, data integration and BI technologies;
- Are familiar with data modelling tools (PowerDesigner preferred);
- Have good presentation skills;
- Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues;
- Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility;
- Are a team player, energetic person with a desire to learn and progress.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements;
- Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations;
- Analyze impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment;
- Provide effort estimates for the analysis work;
- Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications;
- Participate in the solution design, support development and testing;
- Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes;
- Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization;
- Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs). Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.
- Salary package (fixed salary, meal vouchers);
- Medical insurance;
- Optional pension (Pillar III);
- Special conditions for banking services and services from bank partners;
- Regular trainings and certifications;
- A great team to help you integrate and develop, a great work environment;
- Plenty of projects to enhance your work experience;
- Access to the top technologies driving our bank to digital and data excellence.