Junior Payroll Specialist
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Professional qualification in a related field
- 1-2 years relevant experience handling payroll, preferably in Romania
- Fluent English speaker
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and change and maintain high level of professionalism when working under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills within a multi-cultural business environment
- Other European language(s)
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Payroll Specialist on our Payroll team in Romania.
What you’ll achieve
As a Junior Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting payroll operations and process or project initiatives where required. You will work closely with our local vendors, DELL team members and the HR team.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Support payroll operations in Romania and other countries in EMEA region / Ensure accuracy of statutory calculation for local reporting and compliance
- Ensure accuracy of other payments and deductions processed via payroll
- Deliver accurate payroll reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Remittance of payments to tax authorities, government offices and 3rd parties / Adhere to payroll process steps and controls and manage employees inquires/request
- Work closely with Payroll Manager and third party vendor to prioritise business and information needs
Help manage and grow Dell Technologies financial health with a role on our Payroll team. The team is responsible for processing the company payroll while making sure that all wages, tax withholdings and deductions are accurate. The Payroll team also prepares financial records and reports.