Software Architecture Engineer (ESS)_R&D_VED PSS (2 positions)
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie! Check out your future responsibilities below
* Analyze all project related software requirements coming from customer (external) or Conti (internal)
* Create the software architecture, for projects within the Electronic Suspension Systems segment, from B.U. VED
* Modeling with IBM Rational Rhapsody
* Create real-time simulations using Inchron (state of the art tool)
* Develop new architectural concepts and platforms
* Define and approve software components interfaces
* Assure the traceability between software requirements and software architecture; and from software architecture to software component designs.
* Support the software validation engineers in creating the software integration test specification, by describing in the software architecture, the interfaces between the software components.
* Review and update the software architecture with the stakeholders, according with project schedules and milestones.
* Inform in real time the project team about any changes performed in the software architecture.
* Constantly check for new software requirements in the project and, where missing, write necessary software requirements, but prior to their inclusion in the software architecture.
* Participate in projects meetings and support the team in finding the best software implementations, from architectural point of view.
* Collaborate with third-party vendors to evaluate and/or develop key software technologies required to offer comprehensive software development. <liContribute to the overall software quality by defining best-practice software engineering methods, including specifications, testing guidelines and code-review processes.
* University degree within the technical area.
* Good knowledge of automotive standard SW architecture (e.g. AUTOSAR).
* Practical experience with standard modelling tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect, IBM Rational Rhapsody, Microsoft Visio, etc.).
* Good knowledge of C programming.
* At least 1 year of international exposure (working in international team/projects).
* Communication skills, problem solving orientation, initiative, team player, quality oriented.
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 235,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: In the time frame 1999 - 2020, Continental invested about i 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed over 20.100 colleagues by the end of 2020, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.