Noi suntem Mega la puterea 12.000! Si pentru ca suntem intr-o continua dezvoltare, cautam oameni talentati care isi doresc sa faca parte din Comunitatea Mega, o comunitate bazata pe un mediu de lucru stabil, sustenabil si responsabil social.
Vino si tu in #ComunitateaMega!
It’s necessary that you came up with:
• Prior experience on a Compliance & Ethics position minimum 3 years;
• Education: Law School, Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree;
• Ability to perform legal analysis, research and writing legal correspondence;
• Language: Excellent command of written and spoken English;
• Strong leadership and motivational skills;
• Forensic auditing, investigation and interview skills;
• An excellent understanding of ethics, regulations, and laws;
• Ability to function independently and also as a member of a large team;
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, as well as presentation and reporting skills;
• Loyal and with high sense of integrity and a personality that inspires trust;
• Driving license;
• Clean criminal record.
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
• Previous experience in a multinational company on compliance issues.
These will be your responsibilities:
• Promote a strong code of Ethics and Integrity within the company, proposing, implementing and monitoring specific internal rules and procedures and also planning and delivering quality compliance training programs;
• Develop, implement, communicate and maintain Compliance &Ethics plan;
• Draft and propose specific Compliance &Ethics policies and monitor correct and timely implementation;
• Centralize and follow up internal and external complaints regarding Labor legislation, company rules and Ethics and Integrity principles and values (such as conflict of interests, abusive or discriminatory behavior, etc);
• Perform on – site investigation in order to monitor compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies, follow up and ensure proper documentation for all reported compliance incidents and complaints, according to company policies and legal procedures, in close coordination with HR and Operations departments;
• Participate to internal disciplinary investigations;
• Draft and present periodic reports to the Company or Group management and/or to specific employees or partners, related to the Compliance issues (e.g.: listing the cases, status updates and proposing appropriate solutions or corrective measures);
• Identify the need for relevant training and ensure quality Compliance &Ethics training and consultancy to company employees, according to the approved Compliance Training Program and in close coordination with Group and Company Policies;
• Initiate and propose internal policies and procedures targeting to avoid or limit Compliance and Ethic issues, as well as reviewing materials, procedures, policies, etc proposed by other departments, in order to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
• Distribute, centralize and follow up on internal C&E questionnaires;
• Maintain the document control and updating process for all C&E policies;
• Keep up to date with, and understand relevant laws and regulations.
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people 😊
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
• Compensation and benefits varied package;
• Meal ticket card;
• Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
• Medical subscription;
• Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
• Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
• Financial support for special events in your life;
• Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
• Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news 😊
#ComplianceSpecialist #ComplianceExpert #Compliance&Ethics #MegaImage