1st level technical support engineer
888SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
- Comprehensive knowledge in operating systems, especially Windows;
- Experience with user management using AD;
- Experience working with Exchange mail server;
- Complete fluency in Office applications;
- Broad knowledge of current hardware;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams;
- Basic knowledge of the seven-layer module and internet problem solving;
- Professional experience as applications and hardware components support in a large organization;
- Service-oriented, polite, patient, and diplomatic while communicating with customers;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
- Quick self-teaching skills;
- Analytical skills for coping with tickets and problem-solving;
- Able to cope with stress and good time management skills;
- Good written expression skills for ticket documentation and responding to e-mails in English;
- High level of English – written and spoken.
Support over the phone and providing service for user tickets in the organization according to protocols and methodologies set within the organization, as part of a broader international support team.
- Offering service to phone calls or frontal tickets received at the site;
- Solving service tickets, documentation thereof in the system, and escalating to others as needed;
- Follow-up on tickets requiring further care;
- Maintaining routine contact with customers and reporting on their ticket status;
- Working in accordance with the level of service required (SLA);
- Providing a polite, service-oriented response to customers and colleagues;
- Team work according to the call center protocols;
- Reporting to the team leader on out-of-spec issues or system malfunctions.