Electronic Development Pilot
Attached hierarchically to the Electronic Department Pilot of Bertrandt Bucharest, you will have the following missions:
- Evaluate the technical responses of the various suppliers during the process
- Take charge of the development, validation and industrialization of your part
- Build and control the development schedule of your part according to the vehicle planning
- Manage the proper consideration of normative, regulatory, security and functional requirements
- Ensure the technical convergence with the supplier, relying on the technical experts of the customer on the different perimeters (HW, Environmental, SW,...)
- Ensure the reporting of the development progress to the project team
- Manage the integration of your part in a given electrical and electronic architecture
- Participate in the analysis and resolution of anomalies seen during validations
- University degree in the technical field - ideally Faculty of Electronics, Engineering and Telecommunications
- Previous experience in automotive industry, even other sectors of the industry, IT
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English, French is an advantage
With more than 53 facilities in Europe, the Bertrandt Group has been providing development solutions for the international automotive and aircraft industry since 1973. Every day, more than 13 000 employees guarantee extensive know-how and support our client (Manufacturer and OEM) with management, design and industrialization solutions.
Bertrandt Bucharest offers you opportunities in the automotive sector (body in white, interior and exterior, layout, powertrain, and electronics) Moreover, we are also present in interdisciplinary field such as project management, quality management, supply chain/industrialization and validations.