Junior Client Service Analyst | Tax Compliance | November start date
Our Global Employer Services (GES) team provides taxation, immigration & social security advice to multinational companies and their global employees. We have established in 2017 a Regional Delivery Centre in Bucharest to provide invaluable support to client facing professionals throughout Europe (currently supports 13 European Deloitte Member firms in managing these accounts). The goal of the Centre is to drive efficiencies across the Global practice by centralising standard processes and administrative support.
The Regional Delivery Centre currently comprises 160 employees and will continue to grow over the coming months and years as our range of services expands.
As a Junior Client Service Analyst in the tax compliance team, you will assist with the completion of forms relating to tax, checking details on forms against source documentation as well as other tasks in connection with individual taxation. You would interact and work with colleagues in Switzerland and India.
While working you will:
- Be the vital liaison between our clients and the respective teams within the Europe-Middle-East-Africa (EMEA) region and India
- Develop a critical mind-set with the ability to spot potential process improvements.
- Fluency in spoken and written English (C1).
- Ideally, fluency in spoken and written German or French (level B2 or up).
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to use their initiative, manage high workload effectively and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality whilst ensuring efficiency and maintaining a high work output.
If we have piqued your interest, please apply directly at this ad. Start date: 8th of November, role is permanent.