Junior Client Service Analyst | November start date
Our Global Employer Services (GES) team provides taxation, immigration & social security advice to multinational companies and their global employees. We have established in 2017 a Regional Delivery Centre in Bucharest to provide invaluable support to client facing professionals throughout Europe (currently supports 13 European Deloitte Member firms in managing these accounts). The goal of the Centre is to drive efficiencies across the Global practice by centralising standard processes and administrative support.
The Regional Delivery Centre currently comprises 160 employees and will continue to grow over the coming months and years as our range of services expands.
As a Junior Client Service Analyst in GES you will work as an integral part of an highly skilled international team, working with standardized and efficient processes that continuously requires innovation, automation and improvement.
While working you will:
- Be the vital liaison between our clients and the respective teams within the Europe-Middle-East-Africa (EMEA) region and India
- Develop a critical mind-set with the ability to spot potential process improvements.
- Fluency in spoken and written English (level B2-C1).
- Ability to use their initiative, manage high workload effectively and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality whilst ensuring efficiency and maintaining a high work output.
- Prior knowledge of tax administration is not necessary, you will learn all the necessary skills on the job.
If we have piqued your interest, please forward your application documents to the following email addresses: Daniela Vasile (email@example.com) and Madalina Cojocaru (firstname.lastname@example.org). Start date: 8th of November, role is permanent.