SSC ACCOUNTING MANAGER, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- At least 5 years experience of working on projects (preferably business process migrations, ERP implementations or Quality Improvement projects);
- Strong experience of working on a Finance Shared Services implementation and/or the transition of activity on behalf of an outsourced service provider;
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration;
- Accounting qualification is a plus;
- Strong IFRS experience;
- Previous Oracle exposure is a plus;
- Worked within a multinational group and comfortable with foreign exchange translation;
- Commercially aware with strong operational and business focus;
- Very good command of English (both written and verbal); other European languages are a plus.
- Manage the Treasury, Accounts Payable, and Cash Application teams of circa 10 headcounts;
- Assess the way the Accounting and Reporting processes were transferred from local entities;
- Evaluate the design of different roles (Senior Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Treasury staff, AP etc.) and the allocation of resources by role and country; volumes by country/roles and segregation of duties are to be considered;
- Build up an action plan to address any deficiencies (eg reallocation of resources, redesign of the roles with Finance SSC team); identify any potential lack of country-specific knowledge and address accordingly;
- Adjust job descriptions if applicable;
- Design process maps and internal controls framework;
- Draft accounting and reporting procedures;
- Work closely with Finance directors in local entities in scope;
- Collaborate with Oracle support team to improve the day-to-day operations;
- Act as Deputy for Finance Director of the company;
- Take over the management of Senior accountants and Accounts assistants.
Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!