French & English- Beauty&Healthcare Support Advisor
TELUS International (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. The company’s services support the full lifecycle of its clients’ digital transformation journeys, enabling them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. TELUS International’s integrated solutions span digital strategy, innovation, consulting and design, IT lifecycle including managed solutions, intelligent automation and end-to-end AI data solutions including computer vision capabilities, as well as omnichannel CX and trust and safety solutions including content moderation. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality.
TELUS International’s unique caring culture promotes diversity and inclusivity through its policies, team member resource groups and workshops, and equal employment opportunity hiring practices across the regions where it operates. The company is building stronger communities and helping those in need through large-scale volunteer events that have positively impacted the lives of more than 150,000 citizens around the world and through its five TELUS International Community Boards that have provided $4 million in funding to grassroots charitable organizations since 2015. Learn more at: telusinternational.com.
- good command of French and English languages (speaking, writing, understanding)
- availability for a full time schedule, in 8 h 30 minutes shifts, 5 days / week: Monday - Sunday, 09:00 AM -1:00 AM
- individuality, tact, and ability to work directly with international clients
- very good communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations
- good computer literacy
- adaptability, initiative, proactively
- ready for learning new things and bringing add value to the team
- taking/making calls and writing emails in French and English
- identifying customer needs, assisting with their inquiries, and providing the highest quality of service in meeting their needs.
- resolves customer questions, complaints and requests via telephone and e-mail
- developing and maintaining a full knowledge of client products and services
- perform customer verifications
- manage customers' accounts
- offer customer support using different software applications
- be an awesome team member
- Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
- Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
- Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun - and team building initiatives
- Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)