Performance Manager for VNI HMI - TSR
* Enable, guide and improve sustainable, standardized, state of the art Performance Management process for assigned HMI locations in collaboration with relevant interfaces;
* Conduct Plant Performance Reviews and virtual and on-site Plant Reviews on regular basis to enhance quality, cost and performance of the operational units;
* Track and steer the outcome of the PPR's with active deviation managment into a sustainable performance increase;
* Ensure IBest Practise" sharing and foster knowledge exchange within and across boundaries;
* Setup, drive and track Deviation Projects or common activities between locations;
* Support steering of the Plants/Focus Factories with key performance indicators (KPI) derived from target setting process;
* Tracking and support of measures in deviation management with tangible, sustainable improvements;
* Organize, host and track specific follow up meetings to initiate performance improvements in case of deviations;
* Ensure roll-out of standards for operational Performance measurement and tracking;
* Participation in role as Performance Manager for common BU projects e.g. NCC1 etc;
* Transfer know how, tools, methods to generate & support on improved processes between Plants in alignement with Improvement Programs.
* Performance Management skills, tools and techniques (Plant Score Card, Benchmarking, Deviation Mgmt, Perf Mgmt Reporting, ...);
* Interpersonal Skills (team skills, conflict management, open-mindness, networking, motivation skills);
* Manufacturing technologies & processes;
* Problem solving and decision making tools and techniques;
* Automotive Standards Knowledge;
* Lean Manufacturing and CBS knowledge;
* Business Processes;
* Project Management skills, tools and techniques;
* New working style with advanced and innovative tools and technologies; Experience:
* Academic degree in engineering or equivalent level;
* at least 2 years in Automotive Industry
* at least 2 years of experience in Production Management, Project Management or Operations Controlling;
* Guiding projects in virtual setup;
* Working in international environment for at least 2 years.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.