Diagnostic Software Application Engineer for VNI CVS - TSR
We develop and yields products that make commercial and special vehicles safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient. Thus, Commercial Vehicle and Aftermarket has been able to establish itself as a market and technology leader. From trucks to busses, cranes, on-site and agricultural vehicles, the business unit provides control systems for drive and onboard electronics, tachographs and instrument clusters. The Diagnostic Application team, provide and develop diagnostic solutions for use in independent aftermarket workshops. As a Diagnostic Software Application Engineer your responsibilities you will be to: The development and maintenance of diagnostic applications within a structured run-time framework including:
* Fault Code Read / Clear;
* Live Data Display;
* Actuator Tests;
* Guided Routines;
* ECU Configuration;
* ECU Reprogramming; Diagnostic Application Validation & Verification. The timely resolution of issues found during validation and verification, and in the field. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* Required Skills and Experience:
* 2-3 years software development experience using:
* Visual C++;
* Visual Studio .Net (C#);
* Knowledge of automotive electrical systems, networks and architectures;
* Ability to read and understand engineering circuit and wire harness drawings;
* Strong analysis skills, good attention to detail;
* Ability to read and interpret technical standards;
* Able to organise and prioritise tasks to meet customer and internal requirements;
* English; Experience of automotive diagnostic system development and automotive diagnostics protocols such as ISO14229, ISO15765, KW2000, KW71 & ISO9141 is highly desirable.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.