This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Product Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Experience building data models and using Power BI tools from Microsoft
• Ability to interpret results from A/B tests and recommend next steps to internal team or business stakeholders
• Ability to translate business requirements into mathematical models and data science objectives to achieve measurable business outcomes
• Ability to analyze data to make recommendations to stakeholders
• Ability to analyze and understand processes, KPIs, goals, infrastructure
• Self-learning and self-motivated.
• Must be highly motivated and independent. Use experience and judgment to accomplish goals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Mastery of English and local language
• Strong interpersonal skills and effectiveness in working across geographical boundaries
• Working knowledge of programming languages R, Python, Julia, JS, PHP, Java, Scala
• Working knowledge on data manipulation, SQL and non-SQL systems
• Working knowledge on server infrastructure like Windows Server, Linux, Apache, Hadoop, Docker, Jenkins and related
• Big data tools like Hive, HBase, Kafka, Spark
• Knowledge on Microsoft Office suite
• Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
• Ability to effectively communicate operational plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels
Key Skills Required
Power BI, Adobe products, business analysis (automation)
• Define metrics that support company and organization objectives.
• Work with key stakeholder to understand analytics objectives and needs, develop appropriate tagging and segmentation strategy for analytics tools to capture and store metrics.
• Analyze partner journey experience (participation, drop-off, asset utilization, etc.) response rates, website conversions, ROI, segmentation.
• Deliver online partner analyzes and recommendations, such as personas segmentation, partner preferences, partner engagement and satisfaction.
• Generate reports on different time bases to communicate results and effectiveness.
• Provide insight, data analysis, and content recommendations for our client campaigns and websites, you’ll maintain analytics toolset, monitor and report on key performance indicators across the company.
• Generate predictive models to understand the obstacles and opportunities to grow.
• Segment data to be interpreted and find unrelated behaviors according to organization’s needs
• Ensure data generated by websites and campaigns is captured using correct tagging and data layers to the business.
• Design, process and maintain data and servers apart of adobe analytics.
• Ensure tools using to generate data are aligned and updated.
• Create new user stories related to analytics data.
• Look and follow up the defect list and fixes related to analytics data, code and processes.
• Participate and ensure testing on MTPs related to analytics data on the different platforms
Automation and machine learning
• Coordinate automation projects interacting actively on request gathering, project planning, project execution and deployment to automate self-serving dashboards and reducing workloads and cost on processes that can be automated.
• Act as a liaison to maintain analytics infrastructure among IT resources, internal development resources and adobe analytics resources
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field
• Master’s in data science, statistics, mathematics, physics or computer science desired