Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Coordinate the internal project staffing process for resource allocation in consulting engagements.
- Weekly consolidation of Practice Area availability reports for overall consultant availability forecast;
- Coordination and maintenance of Practice Area availability information, and implementation of any HR related changes;
- Support in managing a centrally maintained Pitch List;
- Frequent alignment with management team as well as occasional reporting to senior management;
- Manage the Consultant skill database and perform respective skill-based expert search based on engagement requirements;
- Ensure up-to-date Consultant Skill Profiles and One Pagers, by regularly review and request respective updates ;
- Regular alignments with Manager (located in Munich) to ensure smooth collaboration throughout the entire staffing process;
- Strive for continuous improvement of respective staffing tools and templates to simplify and enhance the Practice area collaboration as well as the staffing process.
- Higher education (University degree).
- Ability to build rapport with remote team and customers;
- Attention to detail while sticking to short timelines;
- Solid organizational capabilities;
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written communication);
- Exceptional Excel knowhow is a must; SharePoint skills nice to have;
- Ability to work in complex environments;
- Good communication skills also in challenging situations;
- Strong commitment to confidentiality.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets