IT Application Administrator @ HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Minimum 1 year experience in installation, configuration, administration, and monitoring of applications specific to some business lines (computer applications specific to the financial-banking field is an advantage; technical infrastructure applications are excluded, such as virtual machine management tools , storage, AD, AV, network equipment..etc);
• Management of the implementation in the production environment of banking applications (or of a business line);
• Providing level 2 support for applications and related computer systems
• Experience working with Unix operating systems (Linux, IBM AIX), Microsoft Windows;
• Experience working with databases, mainly with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle (secondary and / or PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Experience working with middleware mainly with IBM WebSphere and Oracle Weblogic (secondary and / or Tomcat, Jboss, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM MQ; knowledge in installing and debugging applications that use these systems in their software architecture)
• General programming knowledge (python is an advantage) or general knowledge of shell scripting (bash, powershell, batch);
• General knowledge of software architectures and hardware infrastructure elements;
• General knowledge in containerization / orchestration solutions: Docker, Openshift; (experience with such systems is an advantage)
• General networking knowledge;
• General knowledge in using server and application monitoring tools (such as CheckMK, Graphana, Kibana, Oracle Grid, etc.);
• General knowledge of ITIL methodology with focus on change management, incident and problem management processes