DevOps Engineer @ HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Proven work experience as an SRE;
• Hands-on experience in any cloud infrastructure provider, GCP preferably;
• Hands-on experience in working with DevOps tools and processes;
• Hands-on experience in Kubernetes and understand K8S architecture;
• Hands-on experience in Linux and Docker;
• Can do scripting and coding;
• Basic knowledge about APIs, development processes and agile methodology;
• Knowledge about Git;
• Knowledge about CI/CD;
• Strong interest in large-scale distributed systems;
• Knowledge about Chaos Engineering.
• Fix and analyze application issues and performance incidents in the production;
• Deep knowledge of the services running and proactively work with stakeholders to resolve issues;
• Apply DevOps practices and automate repeated tasks to drive down operational overhead;
• Define reliability metrics (SLO/SLI), measure SLOs and apply error budget for releases;
• Analyze, assess and keep track of infrastructure capacity;
• Create and define Incident Response templates, work as a point of contact for stakeholders and perform root cause analysis;
• Create and define standard operating procedures;
• Work with security SME to ensure the security of our services;
• Implement logging, tracing and create required dashboards;
• Implement best practices to ensure software releases are consistent and repeatable to shorten time-to-market;
• Work with SRE lead to implement best SRE practices;
• Overall responsible for keeping CI/CD functioning as expected;
• Work closely with development teams during the development process offering education and guidance on SRE practices;
• Participate in reviews for new features, products and infrastructure components;
• Share the responsibility of being on-call;
• Proactively test the robustness of a system by adopting Chaos Engineering principles.