Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, etc);
- Proficiency in English and knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures;
- Good time management and communication skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up;
- Ability to make good and fast decisions in a fast-paced environment;
- Collaborative, positive, and self-starter mindset;
- Logic thinking and analytical skills;
- Client orientation, ethics, and integrity;
- Influential skills;
- Insurance knowledge and experience – nice to have.
- Analyzing and identifying potential risk areas in existing sales process and portfolio;
- Answering promptly to any complaint regarding fraud or potential fraud coming from internal and external clients;
- Gathering relevant data and information for proper analysis;
- Managing and improving Quality Specialist procedures;
- Proposing mitigation measures for potentially risky situations;
- Establish strong relationships with business owners of other departments;
- Managing and improving the “Welcome Call” and “Exit Interviews for Agents” processes and procedures;
- Quality Committee member responsible for recurrent updates on analysis, complaints, mitigation measures.
For our client, one of the largest life insurance global companies, we hiring a Quality Specialist.
The Quality Specialist will be part of the Sales Support team, reporting to the Sales Support Manager. The role offers the opportunity to develop technical knowledge, analytical, communication, and presentation skills by being in close contact with Agents, Clients, and Top Management.