Business Analyst Data @ HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Bachelor's degree or higher;
• Advanced skills in one SQL flavor (T-SQL/ PL-SQL/ DB2 SQL…);
• 3+ years experience in business & system analysis;
• Good command of English;
• Previous experience with implementations of Data management solutions (Data warehouse, reporting systems).
• At least 3+ years experience as business/system analyst in banking area, MIS would be an advantage.
• Provides Digital expertise
• Enlightens with digital experience the solutions imagined by Product Owner (best practices, consistency with market standards…)
• Gives advice on possible improvements in product backlog
• Supports Product Owner in Product Backlog priorization
• Proposes priorization adjustment based on the perceived value
• Participates in lifecycle of Product Backlog
• Ensures that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
• Details each selected feature in the form of a User Story small enough to be implemented within one sprint, including acceptance criteria necessary for the team to understand and develop the user story
• Understands and prioritize Technical Stories suggested by the team as well as Defect Stories
• Clarify any User Story upon request from the Development Team during a Sprint
• Participates and contribute to Agile events with the Team
• Contributes to testing User Stories developed by the Agile team
• Accepts or refuses developed Stories (if the Product Owner has granted delegation)
• Evaluates the quality of previous releases and current release in production
• Checks the new release for regression issues.