Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
Required skills and competencies:
• Required: very good knowledge of Office – Word, Excel;
• The candidate must have: Integrity, Agility, Flexibility, Passion, Self-motivation;
• Capable to work independently but also as part of a team, including take on new tasks with high level of responsibility;
• Excellent communication skills - you will interact with various departments, counterparties, and other jurisdictions;
• Excellent research and analytical skills with focus on details;
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
• Advanced English knowledge.
Education and work experience:
• Education in Accounting/Finance;
• Minim 5 years’ experience in financial function;
• Previous experience in credit/ financial institutions, comfort in building processes from screech, proficiency in analyzing transactions including cross border – essential;
• Strong knowledge of:
o Statutory accounting laws, procedures & principles (IFRS and local);
o Tax laws and procedures;
o Regulatory requirements, including specifics and reporting rules.
• Perform daily accounting tasks on the Loan Portfolio - in accordance with local GAP;
• Performs tasks and controls the month / year-end process;
• Executes company regulatory reports, required by the local regulating bodies, mother company and prepares monthly reports for management – both local GAP and IFRS (Finrep, LCR, ALM, etc);
• Provide support in system enforcement projects including preparation of business requirements assignments for development;
• Communicates with external consultants and auditors on all issues, supports the preparation of regular / ad hoc reports and documents at their request;
• Performs analytical functions and provides support, as requested by management, in all areas of operation;
• Studying existing and new legislation to ensures compliance with relevant financial legislative requirements.
• Career advancement in a leading industry organization;
• Work environment based on openness and teamwork;
• Competitive salary package;
• Modern office in excellent location;
• Medical subscription at Regina Maria;
• Annual bonus based on the performance of the company;
• Fresh Fruits Office Program.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 3 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential