Installed Base Sales Manager
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values
• Owning excellent Leadership, negotiation and influence skills.
• Holding In-depth understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication for complex issues with assurance and confidence in English
• Having strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• A person with strong ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
• Present proven ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
• Customer contact for all contract inquiries, negotiating and closing for all assigned contracts.
• Proactive renewal planning, management and execution. Proactive account development planning – upsell, consolidation, win back, TPM
• Account team member with Sales/Business/Delivery contacts & Installed base Specialists to drive the Operational services part.
• Ownership and accountability for the E2E process to ensure accurate and timely response to customer requests including upselling and customer negotiation.
• Ownership and accountability for Pointnext order management activity, order acceptance and revenue management to ensure renewal/conversion management in value & time.
• Use relevant data sources (RAPID, Sales Prompter/MOPS) to identify naked boxes and missed opportunities.
• Identifies process solutions for customer accounts adhering to standard processes as far as possible.
• Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?