TARA Interactive is a software development company focused in implementing and delivering comprehensive solutions for our industry-leading clients and partners.
Our projects are unique, custom-tailored, designed by using latest technologies, which empowers our customers to represent themselves confidently in the global arena to generate more revenue.
● Minimum 1+ years of experience working with .NET
● Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● Understand emerging web and mobile development models
● Experienced with all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP,
● Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
● Responsible for development of applications using .NET. Will work with a team of software engineers to write, test, integrate, and troubleshoot software applications and should have extensive experience working within enterprise development environments
● Implement a robust set of services and APIs to empower the Web/Mobile application
● Writing, testing, integrating, debugging, and troubleshooting software applications
● Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, and by participating in educational opportunities,
reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
● Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
● Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues
● Experience with DevExpress is a plus
● A fun and enthusiast spirit
● Curiosity and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
● The ability to learn new technologies quickly
● An analytical mind
● The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
● Good communication skills – both written and verbal
● Attention to detail
● Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines