Senior Accountant, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Min. 5 years working experience in Finance & Accounting;
- University degree in Finance & Accounting;
- Knowledge of IFRS and local tax legislation
- Language knowledge: fluent English ;
- Strong knowledge of computer applications: MS Office
- Knowledge in SAP or other ERP Systems preferred
- Independent and hard working, self-motivated, well organized and responsible
- Reliable, accurate, team oriented, able to work under time pressure
Additional skills that are considered a plus:
- Experience in a production unit
- German language
- CECCAR / ACCA certificate.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions
- Responsible for General Ledger & Inter company Accounting for Cluj Plant according to IFRS and Local GAP regulations
- Perform periodic reviews & reconciliations and ensure accuracy of Balance sheet , Profit & Loss Statement or various reports
- Participates to preparation of financial statements (IFRS Local GAAP)
- Ensuring accurate accounts in General Ledger area, records, disclosures and compliance with legal, tax and governance regulations
- Monthly analyses P&L , calculates and documents Provisions & accrued liabilities
- Responsible for assigned Month End Closing MEC & Year End Closing YEC steps
- Responsible for Inter company Reconciliation
- Participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving
- Actively participate to internal and external audit and Inventories Stocktaking
- Support enhancement /roll-out of global & local projects and systems
- Defining, documentation, visualization of local processes (work instructions)
- Drives Continuous Improvement in accounting process optimization and harmonization
- Ensure good communication with local/central departments and vendors