Warranty Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
* Planning and introduction of analysis documentation (work instructions, procedures, forms) and analysis equipment (test equipment, tools);
* Performing analyses on the parts using specific tools (SW tools, measurement equipment, other);
* Analyses, administration and documentation of return parts from customer;
* Coordination of customer complaint analysis actions;
* Document and report the status of claims analysis on a regular basis;
* Part of the problem solving team.
* Technical University degree;
* Electronics knowledge;
* Software skills are an advantage;
* Measurement equipment knowledge;
* Problem solving (5WHY, 8D, fishbone diagram);
* English advanced level;
* Presentation skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.