Improvement Engineer Warehouse - Manufacturing TSR
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
* Project leader for all RPA Project in WH and AL from demand intake over project coordination (with other involved departments) to hand over and train of complete solution with after go live support;
* Lead, track and monitor the actions for process improvements (FPY, Jidoka, etc.);
* Improve WH process Idle time, reduce top down times;
* Validation of the process in case of new process, new products & product changes, layout changes;
* Create attention sheets based on Quality topics.
* Knowledge of all manufacturing and test processes;
* Knowledge of Lean process;
* English knowledge - advanced level;
* Refa Certification is a plus;
* Very good communication skills;
* Problem solving skills.
1 C# (.net core)- medium abilities
2 VB.Net - optional
3 SQL- medium abilities
4 Oracle - some knowledges
5 UIPath - optional
1 Microsoft Office 365 Excel , PowerPoint , Outlook, Visio
2 Microsoft Visual studio , VSCode- optional
3 SAP - better IM-WM module University degree in Technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics);