What will help you be successful
- To be successful in this role you will have at least 3+ years of Software Engineering experience and enjoy collaborating with teams to shape new features and enhancements;
- Bachelor's degree in technical fields, mathematics or computer science;
- Good analytical skills and ability to assimilate information and build new expertise quickly;
- Experience developing relational or non-relational databases for large organizations;
- Solid knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Advanced Queuing, XML, Oracle Application Server, Oracle Developer Forms, Reports;
- A good understanding of, and exposure to, DevOps, Continuous Delivery and automation in general.
- Experience in using software versioning and revision control system (GIT, SVN).
Would be a plus:
- Good command of Java and Spring Framework (Spring core, Spring web, Spring Boot, etc.);
- Experience in using several application servers (Tomcat, JBoss / Wildfly, Weblogic);
- Experience in building RESTful web services with Spring;
Sounds like you'd be a good fit? Well, check out what we provide for our passionate people
- The opportunity to develop yourself in one of the most important banking institutions from Central and Eastern Europe;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head offices in Grozavesti Area (for the moment, due to Covid-19 situation, most of us work from home);
- Private medical insurance;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Flexible benefit plan through Benefit online platform.
Your role in our mission
You will be part of a team that creates high quality solutions; we offer a great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues as well as programs that support career development to support and nurture you with every opportunity to reach your full potential.You will play a key role in delivering new features from specification through to production. You will have the opportunity to work with a modern technology stack and produce high-quality software for our users. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create great user experiences.
How You Will Contribute
- Contributing to code reviews via pull requests to keep quality high and problems low;
- Taking responsibility for testing and ensuring the quality of your code for performance and reliability;
- Utilize your expertise to engage in and enhance the whole lifecycle of services - to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software;
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving massive amounts of data and information;
- Analyzing and maintain existing software applications;
- Discovering and fixing programming bugs;
- Passionate about being at the forefront of digital transformation, creative, passionate and experienced team to deliver meaningful value;
- You’re collaborative and a problem solver by nature. Most importantly, you are diligent, act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
About Our Team
We are more than 5000 people at BCR and each and every one of us is different. We like to believe that our diversity of ideas, attitudes, passions, feelings and origins make our culture more beautiful and our jobs more meaningful.