What will help you be successful
- You have bachelor’s degree or qualifications in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent field of study;
- You have minimum of 4 years of experience in software development using Microsoft technologies, ideally in financial or banking institutions;
- You have experience in translating business requirements into technical specifications;
- You have good analytical skills and ability to assimilate information and build new expertise quickly;
- You have experience developing relational or non-relational databases for large organizations;
Sounds like you'd be a good fit? Well, check out what we provide for our passionate people
- The opportunity to develop yourself in one of the most important banking institutions from Central and Eastern Europe;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head offices in Grozavesti Area (for the moment, due to Covid-19 situation, most of us work from home);
- Private medical insurance;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Flexible benefit plan through Benefit online platform.
How You Will Contribute
- You shall be a part of the team in charge of analyzing the fezability of business change requests that impact our IT systems, directly or with the help of external providers;
- You will implement on the production environments diverse technical solutions aiming at extending the CRM solution or at further developing new custom applications
- You will ensure the quality of your deliverables via automated testing;
- You will estimate the effort and resources required to implement new business requests in order to ensure that they meet agreed deadlines;
- You will offer technical solutions in order to interface multiple applications with each other, both internal and external ones, by also detailing the technical specifications of the said proposed solution;
- You will offer support in the testing and implementation phases of the developed interfaces / applications;
- You will act as a level 3 technical support for the solutions that are in your area of expertise and responsibility.
About Our Team
We are more than 5000 people at BCR and each and every one of us is different. We like to believe that our diversity of ideas, attitudes, passions, feelings and origins make our culture more beautiful and our jobs more meaningful.
We are looking for a .Net Developer to join our super loud and friendly crew!