What will help you be successful
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, cybernetics, computers or related field;
- Relevant experience as a Business. Technical or Functional Analyst;
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall development;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word;
- CBAP, ITIL and BA- relevant certifications will be considered an asset;
- Data and Entity Relationship Modelling (ER);
- Business Modelling with UML; Business Process modeling using BPMN2 or any other similar tool;
- Data serialization with YAML and knowledge of APIs;
- User Acceptance Testing.
Sounds like you'd be a good fit? Well, check out what we provide for our passionate people
- The opportunity to develop yourself in one of the most important banking institutions from Central and Eastern Europe;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head offices in Grozavesti Area;
- Private medical insurance;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Flexible benefit plan through Benefit online platform.
How You Will Contribute
- Define, review, specify, detail business needs and translate them into actionable functional specifications (use cases, interfaces, workflows);
- Plan the UAT activities and ensure the successful completion of the testing period;
- Identify client’s strengths and weaknesses and suggest areas of improvement and tech best practices in the industry;
- Understand team strengths and in-house proficient technologies and leverage them in order to provide the best option for the customer need;
- Propose action plans to improve performance, remediate issues and participate to implementation of process simplification-continuous improvement;
- Facilitate discussions and decision making, and escalate them when the case to the Delivery Manager and/or relevant stakeholders;
- Assist the Project Management Team to monitor the progress of the project.
About Our Team
We are more than 5000 people at BCR and each and every one of us is different. We like to believe that our diversity of ideas, attitudes, passions, feelings and origins make our culture more beautiful and our jobs more meaningful.