Senior Technical Analyst
What will help you be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science technical fields or economics;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in IT, ideally in financial/banking institutions, SWIFT and domestic payments;
- Good Knowledge of SQL, Oracle preferred. PL/SQL knowledge is a plus;
- Experience with system’s integration, n-tier systems;
- Experience of OpenAPI Specification (OAS) design (yaml) is a plus;
- A good understanding of SOAP and REST services, messaging queues concepts;
- Has interacted with XML and/or JSON formatted files or messages.
- Knowledge of Postman/SoapUI tools is a plus;
- Good English knowledge;
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving skills, vision and innovative approach to build and perform research/evaluation of technical solution options;
- Great verbal and written communication skills to deliver complex content in a precise, concise and structured manner, catering for different audiences;
- Team player who values the perspectives and opinions of others while leading different parties to consensus.
Sounds like you'd be a good fit? Well, check out what we provide for our passionate people
- The opportunity to develop yourself in one of the most important banking institutions from Central and Eastern Europe;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head offices in Grozavesti Area (For the time being, due to Covid-19 situation, most of us work from home);
- Private medical insurance;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Flexible benefit plan through Benefit online platform.
How You Will Contribute
- You will be a part of the team in charge of analyzing the feasibility of business change requests that impact our IT systems, directly or in collaboration with external providers. You participate in the full development cycle;
- You will define the functional and technical solutions that will meet business requirements in a direct manner or with the involvement of external vendors. You identify the needs and opportunities and propose appropriate solutions;
- In the context of planning a certain release, you shall provide the necessary information to the PM, you`re working with, in terms of resources, time and budget required. The achievement of the milestones and deadlines is an import factor of success and you must ensure that your estimation is accurate and realistic;
- Within BCR projects, you shall supervise the technical activities that will lead to the evolution and efficiency of processes for front and back-office systems;
- You will ensure the technical control of the external providers in order to verify that the resulted deliverables are in accordance with the internal technical development strategy;
- You will provide the functional analysis and technical support (internally or with the help of external vendors) to the testing teams / operational teams that encounter software errors identified on the IT systems that are in your area of responsibility, during both the implementation phase or in the production environment;
- You will define the testing plan for the upcoming implementation of functionalities, including defining the scripts required for the said testing’s and identifying the proper settings required for the test environments;
- At the of the project you write the documentation of the development or if is the case you to validate the documentation provided by the vendor.
About Our Team
We are more than 5000 people at BCR and each and every one of us is different. We like to believe that our diversity of ideas, attitudes, passions, feelings and origins make our culture more beautiful and our jobs more meaningful.
You will be part of a team that creates high quality solutions. We offer a great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues as well as programs that support career development to support and nurture you with every opportunity to reach your full potential.