Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
What we offer:
• Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry
• An open, friendly and supportive international working environment
• Among the benefits: health package - private medical subscription and life insurance, sport activities and social events
• Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with professional development opportunities
• Our trust in you
• Experience as project coordinator / technical manager;
• Solid understanding of automotive system concept creation and system engineering;
• Knowledge in design of network topology / Gateway development;
• Knowledge for integration of E/E system and components;
• Knowledge of In Vehicle Network and Diagnostics;
• Experience in EE Architecture design tools for communication networks (e.g PREEvision) is a plus;
• Knowledge of Infotainment/Telematics functionalities at vehicle level is a plus;
• Experience in hybrid and electric vehicle is a plus;
• Fluency in written and spoken English; French/German language is a plus;
• Travel availability to customer sites and/or other FEV locations;
• Defining and shaping E/E architectures for next generation mobility applications.
• Analyze and benchmark new E/E architecture concepts and design of vehicles as part of customer projects and advanced development.
• Create, shape and design system architectures model-based from features and requirements through functional architectures to top-level hardware- and software concepts.
• Technical ownership of areas of the system design, development and validation for overall vehicle,covering areas like Communication, Diagnostic, Input/Output for HW/SW and E/E Calibration.