Exelia was founded in 2009 and is specialised in financial services. Over the years we have grown considerably
developing and dealing with an increasing number of activities of higher complexity level.
As part of Intesa Sanpaolo Group, our aim is to provide to all the entities of our group,including our foreign branches, a wide range of services (back-office, payments, help desk, trade finance, test management and many other specific activities) always ensuring high quality performance.
We work in strict cooperation with the Operations Department of our group that supervises and coordinates our workflow.
At the moment we are about 350 people, but our objective is to grow in the following months in order to further contribute to the group’s overall results.
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology would be a plus
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. TestRail, JIRA )
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
ENTERING EXELIA YOU WILL
- Work in smartworking
- Work in a modern and welcoming open space
- Benefit of health insurance
- Enjoy the thirteenth salary
- Benefit of meal tickets
- Take free Italian language courses during working hours
- Build high profile in the financial field
Send us your CV at email address exelia at intesasanpaolo.com .
Every person is a resource to us and that person could be you!