Experienced Client Service Analyst
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
To qualify for the role you must demonstrate:
• Fluency in spoken and written English (level C1).
• Ideally fluency in spoken and written German/French/Spanish (level C1).
• A high level of IT user ability, particularly advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. Training will be given on all in-house IT tools, where applicable.
• Ability to follow set processes, while keeping a critical mind-set, spot potential improvements and communicate clearly to management.
• Very strong organizational and administrative abilities
• Ability to use their initiative, manage high workload effectively and meet deadlines.
• Effective judgement and decision making.
• Attention to detail and focus on quality whilst ensuring efficiency and maintaining a high work output.
• Ability to manage and adapt to regular process and workload changes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
A successful applicant will be a self-starter and quick learner with a high level of IT user competence.
Ideally they will have experience in a supporting role in a professional organisation or be able to demonstrate the mix of skills and attributes that would enable them to make a real contribution to a busy team operating as a Regional Delivery Centre for our firm.
They will be able to demonstrate an ability to follow defined processes while thinking outside those boundaries. They will be required to react to a variety of issues as they arise in order to be a successful part of this unique team. Prior knowledge of tax administration is not necessary.
Responsibilities will include all or some of the following
• Monitoring mailboxes, triaging emails and responding to queries.
• Using templates to prepare e-mails and letters.
• Forwarding e-mails to the relevant parties for response
• Tracking responses and following up to ensure SLAs are respected.
• Reporting against SLAs.
• Liaising with the extended teams in the Deloitte delivery model and client facing teams
• Entering data into spreadsheets, databases or other Deloitte tools.
• Updating Deloitte specific technology and becoming a super user of that system.
• Preparing electronic (PDF) working files to facilitate the preparation of tax returns.
• Managing workload in a time pressured environment and accurately recording status in workflow databases.
• Taking ownership of discrete projects or tasks.
Individuals who demonstrate sufficient capacity and commitment in their primary roles might be given the opportunity to contribute to other projects, thus aiding their personal development.
Our Global Employer Services (GES) team provides taxation, immigration & social security advice to multinational companies and their global employees. We have established in 2017 a Regional Delivery Centre in Bucharest to provide invaluable support to client facing professionals throughout Europe (currently supports 13 European Deloitte Member firms in managing these accounts).
The goal of the Centre is to drive efficiencies across the Global practice by centralising standard processes and administrative support. The Regional Delivery Centre currently comprises 160 employees and will continue to grow over the coming months and years as our range of services expands.
As a Client Service Analyst in GES you will work on multiple client accounts and will be responsible for day-to-day communication with and between the Global Deloitte network, as well as client interaction. The added value of our Center is working with standardized and efficient processes that continuously require innovation, automation and improvement.