TELUS International (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. The company’s services support the full lifecycle of its clients’ digital transformation journeys, enabling them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. TELUS International’s integrated solutions span digital strategy, innovation, consulting and design, IT lifecycle including managed solutions, intelligent automation and end-to-end AI data solutions including computer vision capabilities, as well as omnichannel CX and trust and safety solutions including content moderation. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality.
TELUS International’s unique caring culture promotes diversity and inclusivity through its policies, team member resource groups and workshops, and equal employment opportunity hiring practices across the regions where it operates. The company is building stronger communities and helping those in need through large-scale volunteer events that have positively impacted the lives of more than 150,000 citizens around the world and through its five TELUS International Community Boards that have provided $4 million in funding to grassroots charitable organizations since 2015. Learn more at: telusinternational.com.
The TELUS International Europe Recruitment team is growing! We are currently searching for a Recruitment Specialist to join a growing and fast-paced company and to be part of the Recruitment team located in our office in Bucharest.
You will be responsible for the recruitment process for one of our most important accounts and will be part of an environment with international exposure and great career opportunities.
You will be working remotely in the current context, leveraging the advantages of our multiple automated tools that allow us to still create a great candidate experience while working from home. The position is however full-time and will require full in-office attendance when the circumstances would allow it.
What we expect:
- 1-2 years of mandatory experience on a similar position, handling mass-recruitment
- Very good command of English (mandatory); knowledge of another foreign language will be considered an advantage;
- Availability for a full-time position, covering Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 18:00
- Excellent communication skills
- Good usage of different recruiting strategies
- Problem solving abilities, well organized and flexible person
- Excellent team player, goal oriented person
- Great ability to work under pressure
- Manage and deliver end to end external recruitment processes, from sourcing to interviews and offer acceptance
- Conduct job interviews and propose shortlists of candidates to internal clients
- Maintain and develop a strong candidate pipeline through research, networking, direct sourcing and cold calling, social media websites
- Manage applications and response, providing feedback to management and candidates on interviews - - in a professional and timely manner
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Partner with operations management, so that recruitment and selection of employees meet business needs
- Provide quality recruitment and selection process information to hiring managers
- Update the recruitment tools efficiently and in a timely manner
- Participate in various Recruitment projects and events
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- Monthly performance bonus
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after trial period
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social - - Responsibility) events all year long
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!