Senior Technical Support Engineer (L2/L3) with French
Axway gives heritage IT infrastructure new life, helping more than 11,000 customers worldwide build on what they already have to digitally transform, add new business capabilities, and drive growth.
With our Amplify API Management Platform - the only open, independent platform for managing and governing APIs across teams, the hybrid cloud, and third-party solutions - we help companies move forward faster, reach new markets, and create brilliant digital experiences.
Our MFT and B2B integration solutions have been trusted for 20 years. Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) employs over 1,800 people in 18 countries.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
• Excellent customer service skills • Effective problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, virtual environment
• Self-starting and self-motivated with a high level of initiative
• High level of ownership and accountability
• Background in Windows and UNIX troubleshooting
• Knowledge of client-server architecture
• Knowledge of Web Applications and Web Servers (Apache Tomcat, Jetty)
• Troubleshooting skills and logical thinking
• Experience in Oracle and MySQL
When using our Product Support, our customers get in contact with Support Engineers who are knowledgeable, highly skilled and can assist in quickly identifying and resolving issues. They understand the organizational data flows and know how to ensure a continuous flow throughout the infrastructure and trading ecosystem.
Axway Product Support helps reduce downtime, increase operational efficiency, lower overall product lifecycle costs, improve application availability and promote product utilization. Our support is 24. /7 (follow-the-sun access), provided in all three regions (APAC, Americas and Europe, including headquarters) and available regardless of issue severity. This is why we are searching for a responsible, bilingual and customer oriented new colleague who will act as a gateway between our customers and, when issues meet minimal requirements, our escalation team
Join our mission and help us provide advanced technical support on different operating systems, using your creative mind and our tools.
You will be in charge of, but not limited to:
• Complex troubleshooting/ problem replication/ duplication and diagnostic support;
• Extend your area of support not only to the application but also to the environment, operating system, database and network;
• Get in contact with our customers and supervise multiple issue resolution processes while providing status reports and updates.
• Respond to phone, email and ticket customer issues keeping in mind the target service levels;
• Act as a gateway between the customer and the escalation team when issues meet minimal requirements for the next level of support;
• Always be up-to-date on Axway products and technologies;
• Document all customer contacts and activities in CRM.
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, Safari, Amazon – E-library, Udemy platform, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
• Potential for growth in an international company
• Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy
• Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.