Software Engineer Intern
Axway gives heritage IT infrastructure new life, helping more than 11,000 customers worldwide build on what they already have to digitally transform, add new business capabilities, and drive growth.
With our Amplify API Management Platform - the only open, independent platform for managing and governing APIs across teams, the hybrid cloud, and third-party solutions - we help companies move forward faster, reach new markets, and create brilliant digital experiences.
Our MFT and B2B integration solutions have been trusted for 20 years. Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) employs over 1,800 people in 18 countries.
• Basic knowledge of Java
• Basic knowledge of databases, SQL or NoSQL
• Knowledge of web development: HMTL/JS
• Good understanding of HTTP/HTTPS
• Good understanding of Agile
We're looking for an intern with a strong passion for programming and eager to learn to join our B2Bi R&D team. Our product, B2Bi, helps customers to exchange and transform business documents using a large variety of communication protocols and message formats, enabling them to trade millions of messages each month while keeping up with industry standards of communication protocols and security.
The successful candidate will be working in a multicultural team, learning from software developers, business analysts, architects and quality assurance engineers how to deliver new and secure features to the product. He/she we’ll have the opportunity to understand and go through the entire software development life cycle, from analysis and design, through coding and continuous integration, to packaging and delivery, while experiencing technologies like Java 8, REST API, NoSQL databases and cryptography.
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, Safari, Amazon – E-library, Udemy platform, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
• Potential for growth in an international company
• Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy
• Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.