Senior Java Developer
Axway gives heritage IT infrastructure new life, helping more than 11,000 customers worldwide build on what they already have to digitally transform, add new business capabilities, and drive growth.
With our Amplify API Management Platform - the only open, independent platform for managing and governing APIs across teams, the hybrid cloud, and third-party solutions - we help companies move forward faster, reach new markets, and create brilliant digital experiences.
Our MFT and B2B integration solutions have been trusted for 20 years. Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) employs over 1,800 people in 18 countries.
• IDE (Eclipse, Intellij IDEA)
• Development tools (Maven)
• Proficient in OOP in Java Standard
• Autonomous in in one Database software: SQL (Oracle or MySQL or MS/SQL Server)
• Script programming (Shell, Python, Perl)
• Operating System: UNIX, LINUX, WINDOWS
• University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Nice to have:
• XML Technologies (XML, XSD, JABX, XSLT)
• Java profiling
• Unit tests
• JPA (Hibernate)
• Knowledge of agile software development (AGILE)
We are looking for a candidate with object-oriented programming knowledge in Java standard. Any experience implementing multi-threaded client-server or distributed applications is a plus. The candidate will maintain and develop new features of an integration broker system, which integrates applications by converting messages between different business formats. Any knowledge on XML-related technologies, including schema validation, formatting with JAXB, XML transformation using XSLT is also a plus. Basic shell scripting and SQL knowledge are required for maintenance purposes.
As a WebEDI developer you will:
• investigate real world issues from very important customers
• perform developments of the new features based on customer’s requests
• help the QA team in their daily activities
• interact with the main Axway's Products
• perform the audit of issues found by Security tools
Career Development and benefits:
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (private medical insurance and dental, gym access, meal tickets, Bookster, Safari, Amazon E-library, team-buildings, Christmas Party, fruit day etc)
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation (25 days/ year)
- Remote work policy, hybrid model (60% remote work, 40% office work)
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries.