Software Engineer - Product Data Logistics Developer -VNI- HMI
SW application is one of the most important component in every HMI (Human Machine Interface) product (instrument cluster, head-up display, display solutions, interior camera) and together with a certain set of predefined data give unic identity to every single product produced in our manufacturing locations. If you want to put your signature on the final product, by taking care of predefined data you are in the right place. Your main responsibilities:
* Supports the design of device software BoM Tree;
* Follow company standards applicable for data flow from R&D to manufacturing;
* Cooperate with international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, etc.). Technical skills:
* Knowledge of the Conti Product-Life-Cycle (PLC) and Material-Life-Cycle (MLC) requirements;
* Knowledge of Conti Business Tools (SAP, WISE);
* Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel,...);
* Development processes know-how (V-Cycle, KANBAN);
* Basic knowledge of production process
* Basic knowledge of version management procedures and tools. Soft skills:
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Meticulous and well structured working method;
* Capability to analyse technical problems;
* Communication skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.