Product Test Manager for VNI HMI - TSR
In HMI (Human Machine Interface) we take care that the drivers and passengers are optimally informed and can control functions in a user friendly way. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, through to control panels, central input devices, and morphing controls, HMI makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable. Advanced radio & multimedia solutions reflect the growing demand to seamlessly transfer the digital lifestyle of consumers into the vehicle and offer an innovative user experience. New products like our Cross Domain Hub merge innovative display solutions, with superior input devices and state-of-the-art infotainment, to reach a new level of comfort and security. Our HMI solutions are also an enabler for autonomous driving. Come and join the Functional Testing Team from VNI HMI TSR!
* As Product Test Manager in HMI business unit you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and monitoring of all test activities in the project;
* Very important will be the initial test strategy definition;
* Afterwards you will track and monitor tasks, budget and results of all test activities;
* You will represent the interface to the project and to the customer related to all test activities;
* Your will be responsible to manage the following test levels. Discipline Verification Tests:
* EE Verification (EMC Test, Hardware Verification Test);
* ME Verification (material testing, dimension inspection, appearance inspection, (optics)/illumination measurement, Surface inspection, haptic inspection, acoustics inspection);
* SW Test (SW Module Test, SW Integration Test, SW System Test). Product Verification Tests:
* Product Integration Test;
* Design Validation;
* System Test. Product Validation Tests:
* Product Validation System Test;
* Product Validation Environmental Test;
* Product Validation Vehicle Test. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Faculty of Automation and Computer Science Engineering, Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics);
* In-depth experience with the organizational product portfolio;
* Good knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
* Knowledge of development (all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
* Embedded development experience;
* Excellent knowledge of test process, test methods, techniques and tools
* Skills to estimate test tasks;
* Knowledge and Experience regarding the Product Verification & Validation process;
* Capability to analyze technical problems.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.