Software Developer - Product Line Camera&Ultrasonic - ADAS TSR
ADAS - Advanced Driver Assistance Systems - department develops products and systems based on intelligent sensors (Camera, Radar & Lidar) that are able to detect and collect details from the surrounding traffic of the vehicles which are then analyzed and translated into actions and decisions which are transmitted to the driver through visual or acoustic information or direct take the control of the vehicle brakes, acceleration and direction.
Our products are developed to ensure better, safer driving. For our ADAS engineering team in Timisoara, we are looking for a multi-skilled Software Developer to be part of our Camera&Ultrasonic software development team. For the Ultrasonic Sensor different software modules need to be developed. The software requirement specification and software architecture document provide the framework for developing the software modules.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Major tasks of the SW Developer are:
* Understanding the SW Architecture of our product;
* Creation of SW Module Requirement Specification;
* Creation of SW Module Detailed Design Document;
* Creation of Embedded SW Module in C-Language.
* Experience in Software Development and Design;
* Good knowledge in C;
* Good knowledge of microcontrollers;
* Experience in embedded software engineering;
* Knowledge in Operating Systems for embedded controllers;
* Good English.
Nice To Have:
* HW knowledge;
* Git/github knowledge.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.