Technical Project Leader_Sibiu_R&D_VNI CE_ReDTC
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie! Check out your future responsibilities below
* Manages a discipline/project team in order to modify or implement a concept/solution meeting the customer's expectations, requirements and specifications;
* Plans, tracks and monitors a discipline/project and its milestones in order to ensure a synchronization with the project master schedule and with the time start of production (SOP) / project closure or handover; Takes measure to ensure highest quality of the work products based on internal and customer requirements;
* Regular supervision and controlling of the discipline/project budget and costs; Is responsible for organizing the periodical reviews with the project team and organize the audits;
* Stays in constant contact with the customer to ensure an appropriate discipline/project coordination and information flow;
* Coordinates all activities within the project team by regular project meetings, status updates and information sharing; Manages and orders technical resources for the discipline/project required;
* Analyses and manages the project risks and changes in order to minimize risks and the impact of changes; Leads engineering project teams in order to develop the product roadmap, business plan and technical concept;
* Develops concepts and ideas to improve existing and new designs in terms of quality, cost, manufacturability, robustness and/or feature content;
* Provides technical concepts, information and budget estimations in order to support the acquisition of a project or change management;
* Knowhow of the full product lifecycle, product design and validation, manufacturing concepts as well as cost and timing targets.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* Development Process know-how in the Automotive Industry;
* Project Management experience;
* Proficiency level in English.
* Working experience in different disciplines;
* Good understanding of business environment;
* Ability to analyze complex problems and synthesize solution;
* Communication skills and teamwork spirit;
* International exposure (working in international team/ projects).
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Sibiu: Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
Continental Romania: In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about i 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services.