Software Test - Smart Access - VNI CE TSR
If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future cars implementing the latest features for drivers and passengers than join our team and let's develop the future of mobility together.
A day in the life:
* Requirements engineering, test design, test execution and monitoring SW test status;
* Analyze and understand customer requirements of an application, to synthesize a software solution, coding it and testing it first on the PC, then on the C target system, delivering it to the project for integration. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we need:
* University degree (e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* At least 3 years of experience in automotive - development / testing;
* General hardware knowledge. What we'd like to see:
* Passion to explore & learn;
* Capability to navigate on topics with few information;
* Automotive embedded systems knowledge and experience;
* Result oriented, dynamic and team player;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills. Preference may be given to candidates who:
* AGILE/SAFe development experience.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;