Junior Integration Engineer
Axway gives heritage IT infrastructure new life, helping more than 11,000 customers worldwide build on what they already have to digitally transform, add new business capabilities, and drive growth.
With our Amplify API Management Platform - the only open, independent platform for managing and governing APIs across teams, the hybrid cloud, and third-party solutions - we help companies move forward faster, reach new markets, and create brilliant digital experiences.
Our MFT and B2B integration solutions have been trusted for 20 years. Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) employs over 1,800 people in 18 countries.
• Candidate must be self-motivated, detail-minded, organized and pursue excellence on all tasks
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to solve problems using a creative and logical mindset
• Ability to articulate the value of technical capabilities to different audiences
• Ability to manage multiple work streams while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related Engineering subjects
• Good Unix/Linux/Windows, Networking, Databases knowledge
Nice to have:
• Experience with one or more scripting language (Shell (Bash), Python)
• knowledge around enterprise security, identity management (IAM), and best practices minimally including PKI, CA, TLS, SSO, SAML, LDAP.
• Experience with networking protocols and technology: TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, DNS, WAN, LAN, VPN
• Best practice and experience with DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven, GitHub
• Experience of working within or with Banking/FSI, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Government, and/or Supply Chain Domains
• Conduct design session, implementation, testing of OI4MFT (MFT Analytics solution)
• Analyze and execute product upgrades
• Collaborate with various team members to produce best customer success
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, Safari, Amazon – E-library, Udemy platform, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
• Potential for growth in an international company
• Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy
• Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.