Axway gives heritage IT infrastructure new life, helping more than 11,000 customers worldwide build on what they already have to digitally transform, add new business capabilities, and drive growth.
With our Amplify API Management Platform - the only open, independent platform for managing and governing APIs across teams, the hybrid cloud, and third-party solutions - we help companies move forward faster, reach new markets, and create brilliant digital experiences.
Our MFT and B2B integration solutions have been trusted for 20 years. Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) employs over 1,800 people in 18 countries.
• 5+ years of experience in the software industry
• Good ability to build UI mock-ups and basic interaction
• Experience with process modeling, gap analysis, requirements elicitation, analysis and communication, solution design
• Ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels
• Good knowledge of analysis tools, modeling methodologies (such as UML) and best practices
• Ability to interpret business and functional requirements into softwareBackground in software development or detailed requirements gathering, user stories, requirement specification and end to end project life cycle delivery
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
• Agile experience ideally using Scrum
• Strong desire for continuous self-improvement
• Experience as a Scrum Product Owner
Nice to have:
• Scrum Product Owner certification
• Experience working with remote teams
• Experience of Java language and JEE technology stack
• Software project management experience
We are looking for a requirements engineer that's highly passionate about working on product backlogs with multiple scrum teams. He or she will work on our Accounting Integration Solution.
The successful candidate will act as a liaison between Product Management and the Development Teams whilst being responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of a full suite of requirements, including business, technical and non-functional. He or she will build strong relationships with key stakeholders and work with senior leadership, engineers, architects, product managers and other Axway teams to elicit requirements and transform them into user stories.
The ideal candidate should know how to prioritize and to monitor backlog, requirements and his own tasks, communicate clearly and compellingly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong team.
• Hands-on approach. You always like to install and test the products on your own to get the real feeling of the team’s outputs.
• Act as a liaison between Product Management and Development Team
• Elicit requirements, document and validate them with the right stakeholders and transform them into user stories
• Lead meetings and workshops and collate all relevant information across the business
• Analyze and model the business requirements to create a complete picture of workflows and requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed technical solution
• Translate business requirements into technical documentation and work closely with the developers to make sure the solution meets the requirements
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts and contribute the product vision
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, Safari, Amazon – E-library, Udemy platform, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
• Potential for growth in an international company
• Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy
• Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.