Senior Cloud Security Engineer
Axway gives heritage IT infrastructure new life, helping more than 11,000 customers worldwide build on what they already have to digitally transform, add new business capabilities, and drive growth.
With our Amplify API Management Platform - the only open, independent platform for managing and governing APIs across teams, the hybrid cloud, and third-party solutions - we help companies move forward faster, reach new markets, and create brilliant digital experiences.
Our MFT and B2B integration solutions have been trusted for 20 years. Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) employs over 1,800 people in 18 countries.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) security best practices and AWS secure architecture design
• Experience in configuration and daily operation of Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) such as Splunk, Microsoft Sentinel, ELK Stack, Sumologic, Tripwire, OSSEC or similar tools/technologies.
• Experience deploying and managing vulnerability scanning systems such as Qualys, Rapid7, Nexpose or similar
• Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), DevSecOps
• Excellent communication skills both writing and verbal capabilities
• Minimum 4+ years of related work experience in Security
• Advanced English level
Nice to Have:
• Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CCSP, GCIH, AWS Security Specialty, Azure Certifications, or similar & experience with Application Vulnerability assessments and pentesting, red team
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field of Engineering
• Good French level
The Axway Cloud Security team is critical to delivering secure cloud services to customers in government, banking, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing and other security-conscious industries.
The Senior Cloud Security Engineer will engage cross-functionally with R&D, Software Security Group, Customer Success, Product Management, IT, and Business Leaders to drive the deployment of new SaaS products and maintain the security of Cloud Services.
• Works independently and as a collaborative team member in executing critical security engineering and operations activities for Cloud Services and SaaS business
• Execute the development of a secure infrastructure and process improvement projects in several domains including Security Architecture, Security Engineering, Security Automation, Security Incident Management, Vulnerability management, Intrusion Detection, and Incident Response.
• Assists with the development and proper execution of security controls in support of security best practices, frameworks, and audits such as ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, NIST, FedRAMP, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), CIS Benchmarks, etc.
• Leads the definition and update of security engineering operations standards, processes, and playbooks
• May at times be required to be customer-facing
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, Safari, Amazon – E-library, Udemy platform, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
• Potential for growth in an international company
• Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy
• Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.