If negotiation is your native language, you can advocate with us an opportunity. Let’s team up if you are searching for a full time, 1 year paid internship in Procurement.
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- Student or a fresh graduate;
- Good level of English;
- Attention to details and a customer-oriented approach;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Interested in developing yourself;
- Curious and organized;
- You bring creativity to the table, to develop new ideas and approaches.
- Put that knowledge into practice, in real business scenarios;
- Take part in various activities in our Source to Pay department;
- Work together with our colleagues until you gain independence for your own projects;
- Create and consolidate reports;
- Process the purchase request in order to obtain the best offer;
- Handle and solve issues related to blocked invoices;
- Ensure the products are delivered in accordance with deadlines.
- 1 year work contract and on the job training;
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical and dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price;
- Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
- Employee discounts and financial aids;
- Free fruit, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
- A multinational structure where you can start building your career.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer