Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ADM active.
Vezi toate job-urile Hub Buyer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Agricultura active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Import-Export active pe Hipo.ro
In Romania, we deal with the provision of services in our own silos as well as transport with our own pushers, we are one of the largest port operators in Constanța Port on the Black Sea, handling barley, rape, wheat, sunflower seeds and corn, as well as and various other commodities, such as coal and iron ore.Cerinte
- Perfect understanding of Procure-to-Pay process;
- Fluent Romanian and English;
- Cost management experience, financial acumen and stakeholders focus;
- Excellent communicator with perfect time-management skills;
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or equivalent;
- General knowledge of software applications (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Knowledge of Maximo is an asset;
- Multicultural experience in matrix type of organization is an asset.
- Timely and accurate review of all submitted PRs (purchase requests) and conversion to POs (purchase orders) for product and services across all ADM locations in Romania – responsible for ensuring compliance with the Global Non-Commodity Procure-to-Pay Policy;
- Preparation and execution of negotiations with local and regional suppliers ,take buying decisions in cooperation with procurement manager Eastern Europe and building long-term relations;
- Understanding critical items and services, and developing and implementing strategies to mitigate supply risks;
- Partnering with PR creators across Romania to provide on-time, robust communication and collaboration with global procurement and local stakeholders;
- Assisting in developing KPI’s to track Procure-to-Pay metrics to drive continuous improvement in these areas;
- Communicate approved purchase orders to suppliers and overall management of relationships with key suppliers – submission of Supplier Incident Report forms for all issues related to delivery, quality, price, etc.;
- Identify and present opportunities for cost reduction. Drive sourcing projects and negotiations with local and regional suppliers as needed.
- A challenging and fast paced, international environment;
- Competitive salary, benefits & allowance;
- Permanent contract in stable, international company for the 12th time awarded as one of the best employer by magazine Fortune;
- A great chance to grow and develop in a team of professionals;
- Opportunities to further grow your career within a leading global nutrition company.