iOS Developer @Tazz by eMAG
At Tazz by eMAG, we stand for passion, quality delivered and know-how. We are always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG Group.Cerinte
• Strong Swift skills (Experience with Swift 5+ is a plus);
• Familiar with Cocoapods;
• Strong understanding of OOP design patterns and MVVM architecture pattern (Coordinator is a plus) ;
• Good understanding of third-party libraries such as RxSwift, RxCocoa, Alamofire
• Working with local storage (e.g.: Core Data, Realm);
• Familiar with Social media authentication (e.g.: Facebook, Google, Apple);
• Familiar with Firebase and Google (e.g.: Analytics, Crashlytics, Cloud messaging, Google Maps, Google Places);
• Experience with REST API, API testing tools (e.g.: Postman);
• Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as Git;
• Design and build user features for our iOS app;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
• Performing code reviews and working on code optimizations;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What we offer:
· Attractive salary and benefits' package;
· Opportunity to work with the latest developments in the industry;
· Stay in touch with new technologies and trends, suggest business directions and solutions;
· Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products;
· The company offers a remote and semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees.
d semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees.