Team Lead - English
EVERIENCE Romania is present in Timisoara since 2013 and received in 2019 the 1st prize for High Tech companies on the local market.
Our main activities:
Applications Functional Support (40%): Providing user support for standard applications such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Cegid and for client-specific applications
IT Service Desk (40%): Providing Premium experience in IT support for 250 000 users of Windows, Windows 10, Office and Office 365
BPO (20%): Externalization of business processes, back-office activities within our specialization
Join and grow with EVERIENCE!
Choose a job that makes sense among our current opportunities.
Profile and skills
Spoken languages: fluent English and fluent French
- At least 3 years’ service desk and customer care experience with at least 1 year of management experience as a team leader or a team leader back-up in a customer department, in the supervision of Service Desk service
- Capacity to lead, motivate, support and train the technicians
- Capacity to analyze technicians’ performance and propose improvement plans where needed
- Capacity to analyze, anticipate and propose qualitative and quantitative improvements
- Well-groomed, customer-orientation, team spirit, communication skills
- Conscientiousness, rigour, control and organizational skills
- Coordinate the team who will provide first-line IT helpdesk support via phone and e-mails
- Participates in weekly technical meetings
- Prepare schedules tailored to requirements
- Analyzes team activity (statistics and performances) and makes recommendations for improvement
- Analyzes recurrent incidents and identifies problems, contributes to managing service levels
- Prepares and presents the reporting and other deliverables
- Validates compliance with procedures and solution guides by the team
- Validates the adequacy of delivered service rendered and end-users perception.